Reinforced adhesive tape (duct tape, TPL) - is a tape on polypropylene basis, intensified by glass fibers, from one side of which adhesive layer is applied. Due to its basis this kind of tape is very solid.
- increased strength;
- water resistance;
- an excellent insulator;
- resistant to external effects (friction, stretching);
- high adhesion of the adhesive layer;
- moisture resistance;
- It can be used for wood, plastic, metal.
Fields of application
- sealing the tubes and vent tubes;
- rigid and reliable fixation of floor coverings joints;
- electrical wire cable insulation;
- packing of large sized weight goods.
Due to the high adhesiveness and water resistance of this tape it is often used for handling of work on the waterproofing cracks and pipe joints of pipes in plumbing and ventilation systems.
|The basis||Polypropylene tape reinforced with synthetic fibers|
|Liner (protective tape)||-|
|The recommended usage temperature||-10 to +50 °С|
|Thickness of base, mm||0,155|
|Quantity in box, pcs||30|
To buy Reinforced adhesive tape you may at any of our branches in the cities of the Dnieper, Zaporozhye, Lvov, Odessa, Kiev, Kropyvnytskyi, Sumy, Kharkiv, Kherson. In each of these cities made free shipping or delivery services can be sent anywhere in Ukraine.