The procedure for working with a combined device
Step-by-step instruction for tensioning, binding and pruning with polypropylene tape
- Fit the tape from left to right under the clamping mechanism, by pressing the left hand on the clamping lever.
- Wrap the packaging object by refilling the tape in the tensioning drum.
- With your right hand, pulling the tension lever, pull the tape.
- Insert the bolt so that its short side is turned towards the tensioning unit.
- Lower the tongs, compress the staple, and simultaneously cut off excess tape.
- Release the tape by lifting the presser lever and remove the machine.